Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What I've Learned...

  This is by no means a complete list, but for your entertainment, here are a few things I've learned over my decade or so of doing this job...

1.  Strippers lie - yes, I know it's part of their job, but why lie to management? Life would be so much easier for both of us if you be honest.  If you don't feel like coming in, just say so.  Don't tell me you are sick, having home problems, or your house burned down.

2.  Owners can't manage - stay out of your manager's way, sit in the office, and count money.

3.  There's no such thing as having "too many dancers".

4.  When there are 3 or more strippers gathered at a table with no customers around, no good can come of it.

5.  If you are a man, female co-workers will hate on you quicker than the men will.

6.  NEVER allow a stripper to move in with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment