Thursday, November 7, 2013

Music To Strip By - The First Edition

  Every once in a while, strippers run into a problem with their music. Actually, it's ALL the time. You get tired of dancing to the same old shit, or you get to a new club and some girl is dancing to "your song".  Luckily, I'm here to help! Starting with this post, and periodically throughout the life of this blog, I will be posting lists of what I consider really good songs for you to try out. They will vary in genre, from R&B, to rock, to electronic, so there's something for everyone. 

1.  Miguel - "Use Me", "Arch & Point"
2.  Garbage - "Number 1 Crush"
3.  Breaking Benjamin - "Topless"
4.  Poe - "Haunted"
5.  Deadmau5 featuring Chris James - "The Veldt"
6.  August Alsina - "Let Me Hit That"
7.  Beyonce & Andre 3000 - "Back 2 Black"
8.  Deftones - "Kimdracula"
9.  Kings Of Leon - "Crawl"
10.  Rihanna - "Skin"

By the way, I've had dancers that work or have worked for me in the past dance to every song that I will list in these posts.  If you try any of these out, I'd for sure like feedback. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment